Projects, projects, projects everywhere

Projects, projects, projects everywhere.

Welcome to this week's blog entry. As I mentioned in last week's blog titled Writer's block I confessed that I seldom have if ever experienced the phenonium because I always had several writing projects going at the same time. What I failed to mention, since it didn't have anything to do with writing is that the beauty and the curse of this entire PEGASUS thing is that besides my personal writing schedule, there are several other events taking place involving the group. There is also my outside acting gigs and interests as well.

And right now I am juggling a whole lot of things across the board. However, because I'm not a tree that is planted in one spot. I will always find a way to keep moving forward. So here is what is on my plate over the next few months.

WRITING: I will be releasing the first week of November the second edition of Be Extraordinary Today 2. It is a compilation of motivational quotes, 365 to be exact (one for each day of the year). This will be an excellent stocking stuffer for the holidays.

But that is not the only release as the sequel to 'Tears of St. Benedict, a Michael McGuire Murder Mystery' which I released back in June will also be released by December 1st, just in time for the holiday season. It will be titled "Kiss the Blarney Stone" and it brings back all the favorites from the first book, while introduces a few new ones.

If that wasn't enough, I'm in the planning stages for a late winter release a cookbook of my favorite Mediterranean recipes that I created for my former restaurant Adelino's Old World Kitchen.

On the script front, I am working on a children's play called Tale of Robin Hood, due out in December and doing research for a Spring release about Tecumseh.

EVENTS: I am happy to announce that our first annual Pegasus Author Expo, taking place on Sunday, November 11th (10-4) has over twenty authors from around the entire Midwest attending and representing many different genres. Mark you calendar to join us, shop for the holidays and meet a wide range of artists including three with ties to the Pegasus group. The event will be held at and to benefit LARA. 1100 Elizabeth Street in Lafayette. for more info check out our website.

The second event coming up is the weekend of November 16 & 17th. ShakesBEER er,,, the sophisticated pub crawl through downtown Lafayette kicks off each night at Civic Theater on 5th Street in Lafayette beginning at 7pm. Tickets are available ($10 must be at least 21) at Civic Theater, Professor Joe's, The Knickerbocker, Digby's Pub and Thieme & Wagner.

The third and final event of the year involving Pegasus will be three performances of DOWNTOWN DICKENS taking place on December 8th at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. The event includes hayrides and a Christmas village where more last minute holiday shopping will take place. Pegasus members, Brian, Pauly and myself will be sharing a booth making our books available for purchase. We will also be doing readings from The Night Before Christmas, How The Grinch Stole Christmas and the original Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The entire event runs from 10am until 4pm.

ACTING: During late November and early December I will be performing my one man play The Last Disciple, where I play the role of John the Disciple. I also will be preparing for a February performance for Chancel Players called Freud's Last Session, where I will be playing Sigmund Freud in a powerful stage play.

So as you can see, the next few months will be certainly eventful to say the least with projects, projects, projects everywhere.

Until next week Be Extraordinary Today.

Tracy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developing a character

Cool things are happening

Haunted Halloween